CLOSED for the season
This elegant, 78’ yacht offers guests a unique cruising and sightseeing experience aboard weekly Sunset Cruises or turn up the fun with our Wednesday Karaoke Cruise! Located directly behind the Bayside Resort at the end of the scenic boardwalk and conveniently located to Pelican's Bar & Grill the Champagne Lady welcomes you aboard for our tasty appetizer items, bar, and stunning Emerald Coast views.
Karaoke Cruise: Wednesdays, 5pm-7:15pm
**Check-in at Bayside Marina, behind the resort
Arrival 15minutes prior to check-in is highly recommended.
Join your friends on our Karaoke Cruise every Wednesday! Make your way to Bayside Marina, located at the end of the boardwalk behind the Resort for a Champagne toast at Check-in to loosen up those vocal cords. Once aboard, enjoy your favorite bar-style apps and those gorgeous Florida Sunsets as we rock the bay!Total cruising time is 2 hours. * Arrival 15 minutes before Check-in is highly recommended.
Sunset Cruise: Thursdays - Sundays, 5pm-7:15pm
**Check-in at Bayside Marina, behind the resort.
Arrival 15 minutes prior to check-in is highly recommended.
After making your way down our scenic boardwalk to Bayside Marina, start your sunset experience with a Champagne Toast. Be sure to check in early, so you don't miss the boat! Once aboard, enjoy a buffet style display of elevated appetizers while you take in the beauty of our Florida Sunsets and the coastal shores of Shell Island. Be sure to keep an eye out for our friendly Bottlenose Dolphin!Total cruising time is 2 hours. *Arrival 15 minutes before Check-in is highly recommended.
• The Champagne Lady has an air conditioned lower cabin, an open-air upper observation deck, and front bow with seating.
• There are two restrooms located on board.
• The upper deck is not wheelchair accessible.
• 24 hour cancellation period. Cancellation within 24 hours of departure will not be refunded.
• Cancellation by resort due to inclement weather, mechanical issues, or minimum passenger requirements will include a refund to passengers.